Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
701 - 720 of 720 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow those are some big gains. I guess this motor isn’t tuned to the max after all like many have assumed…..

Very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
25+ WHP is a big gain. JMO

I wonder if it this gain is achieved using 91 octane fuel?

·
Registered
141 Posts
We know the horsepower gain Evo achieved.

How much Torque was gained?

Torque makes that big girl fly and horsepower keeps her flying. Again, JMO :)

Edit:
"Big girl" said Nick Sous

·
Registered
9 Posts
Evo is pretty consistent on tune cost across the board. $550 for the tunes, $200 for a Codeshooter and $500 for a Maptuner, if that's possible here. Or you can send in ECU and just pay the $550. The exhaust looks pretty basic, no E-valve or cutouts. They typically run $700 for a slip-on like shown. But these are all estimates. I'm sure I'm off by at least $1000 haha. $50 per HP is a little high compared to the Turbo cars at $25 per hp. But hey, why not?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
researching a rzr xp 1k 4
319 Posts
Wonder when the first thumper cam will be released.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a 16 can am maverick max 1000r turbo xds. I decided to order a 22 RZR pro r ultimate launch edition. I was lucky enough to get one. It came yesterday. It was fn crazy expensive 45k plus 3k markup. I thought I was crazy. After taking delivery I can tell you this isn't a typical sxs. For one its huge. It has so many features that no one even mentions. It feels like a luxury sxs. When I put it in reverse and the back up camera came on I was like damn. I've had buggies, sand sprite, king sand car Hayabusa powered etc. I haven't even been off road in the rzr yet but I can tell you this ride will change the sxs world. It's much more buggy like than sxs. Probably not the best for some based on the size, but those in the south west will gobble this thing up. Not to bash my canam. 6 years of service with 0 issues. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I had a 16 can am maverick max 1000r turbo xds. I decided to order a 22 RZR pro r ultimate launch edition. I was lucky enough to get one. It came yesterday. It was fn crazy expensive 45k plus 3k markup. I thought I was crazy. After taking delivery I can tell you this isn't a typical sxs. For one its huge. It has so many features that no one even mentions. It feels like a luxury sxs. When I put it in reverse and the back up camera came on I was like damn. I've had buggies, sand sprite, king sand car Hayabusa powered etc. I haven't even been off road in the rzr yet but I can tell you this ride will change the sxs world. It's much more buggy like than sxs. Probably not the best for some based on the size, but those in the south west will gobble this thing up. Not to bash my canam. 6 years of service with 0 issues. Just my opinion.
thanks for the info, i think it will be an awesome vehicle too, enjoy and have fun, i can’t believe you paid a 3k markup, I wouldn’t stomach that but to each their own. The can ams are nice but I don’t like sitting down low in them it feels like I’m in my old 98 Camaro ss. What sold me on it is a real 4cyl and not an2 cyl pumped up with a turbo prone to failure

701 - 720 of 720 Posts