21 - 40 of 499 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just saw the YouTube reveal. Ugliest rzr I have ever seen! Those guys need to go back to the drawing board. Not impressed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ugly but it will grow on people give it time but I’m kinda disappointed it 181 hp is ok and just ok a tuned 168 makes that curious on of course the price and other specs and what it will look like next to the “older” version

·
Registered
104 Posts
Haha looks like I got to watch the video before it got locked by YouTube

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
3,136 Posts
Hmmm....My first impressions are not great... 181 HP is low, still belt driven (and there were sooo many CERTAIN that it wasn't lol), curious about the new clutch i guess, its not great looking...upgraded drivetrain is always nice...my wife is excited about the stereo and better ride command...I'm still not sold on dynamix....... But now we have a 64" two seat priced at $28,500......greeeeat...

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yup. This is a whole new line above the XP, which will be carried over. No rush for me to upgrade

·
Registered
513 Posts
It's not bad looking. Have to reserve final judgement until I can see one in person. The reinforced frame, more rugged suspension, and drivetrain are definite improvements.

21 - 40 of 499 Posts