Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Vendor
10,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Are there any gains to be had for a completely stock 2011 800 S ? Thanks
or should i wait until i get my Muzzy Duals
In my opinion yes, nothing like knowing your fuel is right 100% of the time.

The gain would come from the engine running perfectly tuned all the time no matter where you are and what you are doing.

Todd

·
Registered
438 Posts
Are there any gains to be had for a completely stock 2011 800 S ? Thanks
or should i wait until i get my Muzzy Duals
In my opinion yes, nothing like knowing your fuel is right 100% of the time.

The gain would come from the engine running perfectly tuned all the time no matter where you are and what you are doing.

Todd
good to know
Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
After reading this hole thing I am still unclear on if this will work with a turbo motor with bigger injectors or not. I got the part about having to have it programed for the bigger injectors. Also will it work with e85? Thanks

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Todd..does the o2 sensor that comes with it have 18mm threads (pretty standard for o2 sensors I think)? And does it come with the bung?

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Todd..does the o2 sensor that comes with it have 18mm threads (pretty standard for o2 sensors I think)? And does it come with the bung?
I'm going to say Yes and Yes to both questions.

I have the kit and it's a Bosch O2 Sensor.
I already have a bung in my Muzzy Dual Exhaust but I recall there being one in the box.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok thx. I already have the pcv. Just wanted some clarification.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After reading this hole thing I am still unclear on if this will work with a turbo motor with bigger injectors or not. I got the part about having to have it programed for the bigger injectors. Also will it work with e85? Thanks
The AFR+ is capable of running e85 fuel. The AFR values to target may be different with e85.

The AFR+ is capable of running on turbo applications. It can piggyback any fuel solution to fine tune and adjust the fueling on the fly. Most of you currently have a fuel solution to run your turbo application. You can simply add the AFR+ on top of this fuel solution (piggyback) and then you will have all the capabilities of the AFR+ that is talked about at the beginning of this thread.

Dobeck Performance has technology available to fuel any build you can throw at them. Contact them with your project and see what they have to offer in their DIY tuning solutions.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts