Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the polaris bubble windshield? Any input good or bad comments please. Does it keep the wind out of your eyes. It looks realy low. Anyone have some feedback

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha never thought of that yea it does. I was lookin% at replacing my half windshield and was looking for something a little different.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I bought a folding windshield from ATV Direct and I love it. Good product. Easy to install and I love being able to fold it down when it is warm out and takes 30 seconds to fold up for cold riding.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Haha never thought of that yea it does. I was lookin% at replacing my half windshield and was looking for something a little different.
Get 'em Gump. They look cool. Dealer talked me out of it. Said they didn't look like they "do anything". Not sure why I listened to the guy, but didn't get them. I bet they work awesome in the summer for dust on an open rig.

I went with the Cooter Brown 1/2 windshield (thermoformed). Its got some serious distortion, but I'm cutting it down so I can fully look over the top of it. Right now I look through the top few inches and it's annoying. Called EMP and they hooked me with a full windshield for cheap to make up for it.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Was looking at these also, wondered how they worked. Figured if I installed them on my Black machine, I could call it the Batmobile.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Gump, with your hood up and you looking out the window, why would you need a windshield???? Hope all is going good ...

·
Registered
29 Posts
check out Rojo Grande's latest post in this forum.....Halloween riding photos..there is a photo of a RZR with the bubble windscreens

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha i serioudky had to think long and hard on what you meant lol got it. Hey qre you still going saturday?
Gump, with your hood up and you looking out the window, why would you need a windshield???? Hope all is going good ...

·
Registered
246 Posts
my dad has the bubble windshield on his 2011 s and it works really good . doesn't seem to suck in dust like my half window and still keeps your face out of the wind.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have them on my 2011 they work great and look really cool. I have the half windsheild on our 2010 the wind hits me right in the eyes the bubble windsheilds puts the wind right at the top of my head. The only thing I didn't like was having to drill six holes in my plastics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
got2much. Your right they are cool. I believe that maybe the ticket to a windshield without restricting air to the intercooler. Were'd you get them from?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Haha i serioudky had to think long and hard on what you meant lol got it. Hey qre you still going saturday?Saturday looks good. I hope the weather holds out. Talking snow turning to rain.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got2much thanks alot on the input. Are they pretty sturdy or do the wobble at speed. One more thing are these the polaris brand or some one elses. I love yur rzr its bad ass

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Posted this before, but I believe the flip-out WS is the most versatle. Click to enlarge the image of my rig, and you can see it in the up position. It also locks open a couple inches, or completely closed.

Bet it'd be great for shootin' speed goats on the run! :rofl3:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got2much thanks alot on the input. Are they pretty sturdy or do the wobble at speed. One more thing are these the polaris brand or some one elses. I love yur rzr its bad ass
Thanks......These are the Polaris brand. They do very well at high speeds no wobble but they do vibrate a little when idleing sometimes. They come with a paper templete for drilling the holes don't use it. Set them in place and mark your holes to drill. They come with the push pins to secure them. I used 5/16' x 1' bolts instead I don't want them blowing off while trailering.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea i agree about the bolts good idea i think im getting these.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks......These are the Polaris brand. They do very well at high speeds no wobble but they do vibrate a little when idleing sometimes. They come with a paper templete for drilling the holes don't use it. Set them in place and mark your holes to drill. They come with the push pins to secure them. I used 5/16' x 1' bolts instead I don't want them blowing off while trailering.
I wouldn't mind a set for my 4. How much are they if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Polaris has them for around $150 a pair. I just saw them on ebay or craigs list for $122 new in box.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts