Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well it off the top secret list .... and since Alan wont post ...I will for him!! LOL!!

new 950CC big bore ... you get

new factory case
CNC machined for special crank
Time-sert installed in case
ARP head bolt
new special head gasket
new billet crank
CNC billet cylinders with nodular iron selves
CP pistons (any compression ratio)

also available (at additional cost) new hi-flow heads with +3mm valves!!

and for those racing with cc requirements ... custom HI performance 850cc are still available!!

contact Ricochet Racing for pricing

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are still trying to figure out the pricing ... the rumor .... and I will say t again "RUMOR" that I herd was $4050.00 with no core charge!!!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
They are still trying to figure out the pricing ... the rumor .... and I will say t again "RUMOR" that I herd was $4050.00 with no core charge!!!

Oh that makes sense then, guy should be able to sell his good used parts for $1000-$1500 ?

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
you have to call TW or Ricochet ... I'm just a mesanger ... returning a favor for Ricochet ... he came up to my place through the LA traffic and tune my RZR bitchen before a race for FREE!!! That goes a long way in my book ...tells you allot about a guys!!!

Just driving through prime time LA traffic is a feat alone!!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How many hp dose it produce?
They havent dyno it yet ... I think it is in the works right now ... there working on a secret cam for it!! ... they have so many secret things over there .... some will never make it into production and I can tell you it is a shame!!!

I am like a kid in a candy store when I go to the fab shop!!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
as Chris mentioned we do have a 950cc big bore in the works, it is special order, if you are interested contact us at [email protected] $ 4050.00

new 950CC big bore ... you get

new factory case
CNC machined for special crank
Time-sert installed in case
ARP head bolts,washer & nuts
new special head gasket
new billet crank
CNC billet cylinders with nodular iron selves
CP pistons (any compression ratio)

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Hey Alan...was that a 950 cc in your rzr at the ssss? It was a clean install and i liked the bigger UMP

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
no it was the 902, I like the UMP it works great in the desert, we had used other ones but they did not filter out the dirt as well, we kept getting fine dust in the intake track, we are also a dealer for UMP if anyone needs one, hope to see you at glamis

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
So if you have the Crank and due a core exchange on the cases the price seems to me would be better the just buying the cylinder(902)?

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Short block minus crank and upper case half it sounds like.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont think there is a core charge ....?????

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$4500.00 is a great deal!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts