Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds great! Going to check them out now. What model? I am assuming there are different options.
Give Sam at dunertunes a call ,He's making some changes for the mounts and speakers . DunerTunes.com - 602-690-0479

·
Registered
528 Posts
I've been eyeing a dunertunes setup for my Jagged too... does it mount to the different cage normally or did they have to put together a custom setup for you?

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've been eyeing a dunertunes setup for my Jagged too... does it mount to the different cage normally or did they have to put together a custom setup for you?
I modified this one , It was in my 2013 XP , Sam is making some special mounts for the jagged x .

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I dropped off my 2012 XP to have Sam install a system in it and they were installing a system in a Jagged X yesterday. Picking mine up on Friday afternoon, going for a Sunday ride to test it out.

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dropped off my 2012 XP to have Sam install a system in it and they were installing a system in a Jagged X yesterday. Picking mine up on Friday afternoon, going for a Sunday ride to test it out.
Your going to love it .:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts