Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Lone Rzr
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started out in our favorite riding/camping place of Williams AZ.
Over 350 miles on the rzr and no problems
Went to Jerome again. Just a fun ride.
Went to Mormon Lake and Munds park.
Met a lot of riders at Mormon lake campground.
Thanks to @EdgeXXL for the help in directions but we weren't able to make it to Sedona.

Attachments

·
The Lone Rzr
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nothing better than having the wife enjoy shooting

Attachments

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Looks like you had a great trip. I am glad I was able to help you with some directions. I want to go up there so bad but I have family stuff tying me down all summer.

·
The Lone Rzr
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like you had a great trip. I am glad I was able to help you with some directions. I want to go up there so bad but I have family stuff tying me down all summer.
We ended up at Mormon Lake Lodge rv campground. It was different. I felt like I was at Glamis with all the rzrs and beer drinkin and thumpin music lol
Not sure if it was for the fire department but they had an awesome free bbq. We sat with the fire chief from Munds park and he's also the chief for Williams
We made it to Kelley Road? by the 17 and Kachina Village. I think it was FR 700.
The guys at the campground never made it to Sedona. They said to just hop on the 17 to Schnebly Hill rd lol. It was only a mile from Munds park
I heard it was a rough trail maybe due the recent rains so we passed.
Did you see this thread?
On the 240. We came over the hill and a guy in a jeep was just getting these kids out. Beat up bad.
https://www.rzrforums.net/general-rzr-discussion/546806-wear-your-harnesses.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts