Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
That's a pretty vague question really....define "help"? And there's two "ace" gearsets...the 570 and 325...325 being lower....

Depending on the model & year, it will give you a gear reduction of X%....so it would offset the effects of larger tires and/or reduce the load on the engine and clutches...

what are you wanting to accomplish?

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I don't know how much more you're looking for, but gearing, tunes, clutch etc isn't going to make it a rocket relative to where it's at, those things are light enough that they're pretty quick in stock trim. You can get some minor improvements from a few things, but depending on your expectations, I dunno how satisfied you'll be overall in regards to being quicker...

@DBRs1 can probably point you toward a rowdy turbo setup if you wanna go that far with it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m just new to these type of clutches. Already had to replace wear buttons. I’ve seen different clutch availabilities through Dalton and Boondocker. Just don’t know which ones the best. Or is stock OK. And thank you for your reply!!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Those are just clutch "kits" that allow you to adjust your weights and spring to fine tune for tire sizes, tunes, gearing, etc. The only complete aftermarket clutches that are really available are from STM to the best of my knowledge, and that's $$$. There's a few aftermarket upgrades, like primary sliders an such, but everything is mostly based off the OEM clutches.

With 28" paddles and not much else done to the machine, your stock clutching is probably pretty close still really, you might see a small improvement if you tune it just right with a clutch kit, but once you start messing with the clutching, it can open a big can of worms

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.