1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Administrator
50,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Re: The 8th Annual RZR forum ride at the Glamis North Hot Springs March 16th to the 2

This will be my first visit to GNHS. Where would be a good spot pulling in a 35ft RV with 18ft enclosed?

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Re: The 8th Annual RZR forum ride at the Glamis North Hot Springs March 16th to the 2

This will be my first visit to GNHS. Where would be a good spot pulling in a 35ft RV with 18ft enclosed?
100 ft Pull through, near the Golf Course

·
Administrator
50,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Any of the pull though slots :)

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts

I am BOOKED

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts

So is Snob hill also pull through? And quieter cause off a ways?

·
Administrator
50,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

So is Snob hill also pull through? And quieter cause off a ways?
yes you can get a pull through on Snob hill .and its a little quieter there :)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

Frank,

Really enjoyed it last year.

I'm working on it again. Will know later this year.

·
Administrator
50,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: The 8th Annual RZR forum ride at the Glamis North Hot Springs March 16th to the 1

Hi All time to start the planning and doing the Logistics for our 8th annual RZR forum ride at the Glamis North Hot Springs Resort, ATV Resort and RV Park .

Dates will be March 16 to the 19 th . We are in need of ride leaders and sweepers .Please pm me if you can lead some rides out there .Vendors wanting to attend please pm or call me :)

link to Glamis hot springs resort . (Glamis North Hot Springs Resort | The Glamis Alternative | Hot Springs Resort, ATV Resort and RV Park

:)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Re: The 8th Annual RZR forum ride at the Glamis North Hot Springs March 16th to the 1

Already got my spot and another for a new comer' this was my favorite trip of the year and I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks again FJK!!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
50,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Already got my spot and another for a new comer' this was my favorite trip of the year and I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks again FJK!!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
:)

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts

Booked my spot. Looking forward to my first event and meeting some great people!

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts

I am BOOKED
See ya there Frank. Would love for you to stop by and have dinner with Barbara and I.

·
Administrator
50,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 130 Posts