Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
OK guys,

Space 185 is mine, :pepper1::pepper1::pepper1:
(my girl doesn't like to get dirty, she probably won't be there, although I'll try my damndest)
Nitrous TH, Black Lab, (who smiles, name of Boomer)
Blue 1000

Looking forward to it.

Mr. Frank, if I can be of service, let me know.
I've never been, so grunt work would be fine.

Let me know if I need to bring anything special to help out.
Thank You Steve ,I will need some help setting up the drawing hall area .I will get back to you as we get closer :)
Copy That Frank,
I'm in Thursday - Monday, (12th - 16th)
Let me know

·
Better Friend Than Enemy
2,760 Posts
Space 72 here.
If Radioshack taps out by then I may have one son with me and one very helpful friend.

The wifie is working that weekend. We'll be bringing extra spare tires/wheels, jump batteries, belts, repair kits, tools, tow straps and kind words for the kind hearts, extra work gloves and snarky responses to give to the complainers.

We bought a set of these just for this run so ya know we're serious:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Space 72 here.
If Radioshack taps out by then I may have one son with me and one very helpful friend.

The wifie is working that weekend. We'll be bringing extra spare tires/wheels, jump batteries, belts, repair kits, tools, tow straps and kind words for the kind hearts, extra work gloves and snarky responses to give to the complainers.

Those look like great tires

They will do well on the trails at the KOA

·
Administrator
50,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
OK guys,

Space 185 is mine, :pepper1::pepper1::pepper1:
(my girl doesn't like to get dirty, she probably won't be there, although I'll try my damndest)
Nitrous TH, Black Lab, (who smiles, name of Boomer)
Blue 1000

Looking forward to it.

Mr. Frank, if I can be of service, let me know.
I've never been, so grunt work would be fine.

Let me know if I need to bring anything special to help out.
Thank You Steve ,I will need some help setting up the drawing hall area .I will get back to you as we get closer :)
Copy That Frank,
I'm in Thursday - Monday, (12th - 16th)
Let me know
:)

·
Administrator
50,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hi All time to start the planning and Logistics for our 6TH annual RZR forum ride at the Glamis North Hot Springs Resort, ATV Resort and RV Park .

Dates will be March 12 to the 15th . We are in need of ride leaders and sweepers .Please pm me if you can lead some rides out there .:)

Glamis North Hot Springs Resort | The Glamis Alternative | Hot Springs Resort, ATV Resort and RV Park

Events | Glamis North Hot Springs Resort

Reservation Info | Glamis North Hot Springs Resort

·
Administrator
50,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hi All time to start the planning and Logistics for our 6TH annual RZR forum ride at the Glamis North Hot Springs Resort, ATV Resort and RV Park .

Dates will be March 12 to the 15th . We are in need of ride leaders and sweepers .Please pm me if you can lead some rides out there .:)

Glamis North Hot Springs Resort | The Glamis Alternative | Hot Springs Resort, ATV Resort and RV Park

Events | Glamis North Hot Springs Resort

Reservation Info | Glamis North Hot Springs Resort

:redrzr:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Frank, we meet at the fox test drive last month, If you need some help running Tours or something let me know, we stay all year there and leave are trailers there to. We go just about every weekend and I can find more help for you. Just let me know.
Thanks,
Robert

·
Administrator
50,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Frank, we meet at the fox test drive last month, If you need some help running Tours or something let me know, we stay all year there and leave are trailers there to. We go just about every weekend and I can find more help for you. Just let me know.
Thanks,
Robert
Thank You Robert .We need ride leaders and sweepers ! :clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Space 72 here.

Those are sweet. You will love them out there unless you go on Lil Rubicon and scratch them :)

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
The EllerClan will be there. We have three pull thru, 93, 95 and 97. See you all there!!

·
Better Friend Than Enemy
2,760 Posts
Space 72 here.

Those are sweet. You will love them out there unless you go on Lil Rubicon and scratch them :)
Thanks.

No rock crawling for us. Rocks on the trail sure.
I just had 9" of my colon removed and nothing too strenuous or drama filled beyond changing a belt and or tire or towing someone back to a flatbed or camp.
Just a run through the desert assisting anyone we can in anyway we can.

·
Administrator
50,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

Thanks.

No rock crawling for us. Rocks on the trail sure.
I just had 9" of my colon removed and nothing too strenuous or drama filled beyond changing a belt and or tire or towing someone back to a flatbed or camp.
Just a run through the desert assisting anyone we can in anyway we can.
Thank You !!!:clap::clap::)

·
Better Friend Than Enemy
2,760 Posts
No radiation and no colostomy bag.
Chemo did it all,, good to go.
Modern medicine!!

Now I'm excited and jonezing for a run and have to drive the Rzr around the block for a fix.

·
Administrator
50,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
No radiation and no colostomy bag.
Chemo did it all,, good to go.
Modern medicine!!

Now I'm excited and jonezing for a run and have to drive the Rzr around the block for a fix.
You are a lucky man my friend :) Glad to hear your ok :)

41 - 60 of 182 Posts