Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

181 - 182 of 182 Posts

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Steve, I drove Sunday to Glamis and met up with my brother n law. Glamis beach store was having a clearance sale. Got a half helmet for 25 bucks. Just have to figure out how to do my comms now with a half helmet.
so I bought a kite from the old lady that works there at the store for 5 bucks, I get to camp on my quad and my kid opens the kite and says dad, there's no string:rollfinger: I ride back to the store and walk in, the old lady says I new you would be back, the strings 6 bucks and its over there on the shelf! really granny??:cussing:
The store and all the private property has been since sold. New owners are in process of facelift. Hopefully we will no longer have these kind of issues. From the sounds of it the new owners are duners and great people.

·
DMS Desert Rat
64 Posts
Finally got my raffle prize from WolfSnout. Bad a$$ goggles and they threw in a WolfSnout mask as well. Again thanks for having this event. Wish we could do it more often! Next year is too far away! ImageUploadedByRZRForums.net1429631622.526500.jpg

181 - 182 of 182 Posts