Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
50,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all we will be having our 11 th Annual RZR forum ride at the North Glamis hot springs resort.March 19 th - 21st .2020

Glamis North Hot Springs Resort
[email protected]
10595 Hot Mineral Spa Rd. Niland, CA 92257 USA

Stay tuned for updates on our ride .

List of some of the rides available to us.

The Bradshaw Trail, a short ride to a trail that will take you all the way to the Colorado River through some awesome canyons and mountains.

Beal Well, only 26 miles.

Salvation Mountain, a quick 17-mile ride. (Thursday -Sundays -short rides)

The Bat Caves, a must to see only an 18 mile round trip for the family. (Thursday -Saturday ) - short rides)

The Pinnacles, you will be impressed, and it is only 26 miles if you do not explore the side trails. (Thursday -Sundays -short rides)

The Old Miner Cabin, a 4 to 5-hour ride into breathtaking Desert Mountains. (Saturday morning - all-day ride)

The Praying Lady, 66 miles round trip with so much to explore along the way, (All Day ride)

Chiriaco Summit, 70 miles of desert wonder to explore. (All day ride)

The Oasis, see a very rare species fish and trees that grow sideways. A 14-mile ride from your campsite. (Thursday thru Sunday short rides)

Salt Creek Wash is a great day ride.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
The EllerClan will be there..

·
Can't 'Member.
667 Posts
Frank we are planning a 10 day (ish) trip south around that time. Unfortunately I can't plan it yet, this will be something we do with about a 2 week notice. Does this ride sell out? Does the RV park sell out or are there ever spaces left over? I don't want to make a res and lock up a spot and then back out.
In 2 years when the Mrs. has retired and we have moved and have that out of the way we will be free to head south for the winter. I am looking forward to that.

·
Administrator
50,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frank we are planning a 10 day (ish) trip south around that time. Unfortunately I can't plan it yet, this will be something we do with about a 2 week notice. Does this ride sell out? Does the RV park sell out or are there ever spaces left over? I don't want to make a res and lock up a spot and then back out.
In 2 years when the Mrs. has retired and we have moved and have that out of the way we will be free to head south for the winter. I am looking forward to that.
If you find out you can make it.I will find a spot for ya Buddy :)

·
Can't 'Member.
667 Posts
I appreciate that! It would be about a 700 mile run for us, but we want to get out of the weather about then. Will stay in touch...

·
Administrator
50,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, all we will be having our 11 th Annual RZR forum ride at the North Glamis hot springs resort.March 19 th - 21st .2020

Glamis North Hot Springs Resort
[email protected]
10595 Hot Mineral Spa Rd. Niland, CA 92257 USA

Stay tuned for updates on our ride .

List of some of the rides available to us.

The Bradshaw Trail, a short ride to a trail that will take you all the way to the Colorado River through some awesome canyons and mountains.

Beal Well, only 26 miles.

Salvation Mountain, a quick 17-mile ride. (Thursday -Sundays -short rides)

The Bat Caves, a must to see only an 18 mile round trip for the family. (Thursday -Saturday ) - short rides)

The Pinnacles, you will be impressed, and it is only 26 miles if you do not explore the side trails. (Thursday -Sundays -short rides)

The Old Miner Cabin, a 4 to 5-hour ride into breathtaking Desert Mountains. (Saturday morning - all-day ride)

The Praying Lady, 66 miles round trip with so much to explore along the way, (All Day ride)

Chiriaco Summit, 70 miles of desert wonder to explore. (All day ride)

The Oasis, see a very rare species fish and trees that grow sideways. A 14-mile ride from your campsite. (Thursday thru Sunday short rides)

Salt Creek Wash is a great day ride.

TTT

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey, I am randomly going to be out that way and planned on renting an RZR out there. If there's any room maybe my girlfriend and I might be able to tag along or one of your rides on Thursday?

·
Administrator
50,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, I am randomly going to be out that way and planned on renting an RZR out there. If there's any room maybe my girlfriend and I might be able to tag along or one of your rides on Thursday?
For sure come on out and ride :)

·
Administrator
50,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rv and cabin spots are going fast if you are coming out to our ride call North Glamis hot springs resort for reservations

(760) 354-1010.

·
Registered
38 Posts
We have reservations and are planning on coming in from Utah Wednesday, is this event still going on as planned?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes, would like to know if everything is still a go?

As long as the campground is open, I'm going. I would rather be in the desert with a cool group of peeps than stuck at home!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi all, I wanted to throw a tid bit of info out there. We haven't heard a response yet from FJK regarding the event, but my wife called the resort and the only effect is that the cafe will be closed. All else running as usual at the campground.

See y'all there!

·
Administrator
50,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi all, I wanted to throw a tid bit of info out there. We haven't heard a response yet from FJK regarding the event, but my wife called the resort and the only effect is that the cafe will be closed. All else running as usual at the campground.

See y'all there!
I sent you a pm , did you not get it ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts