Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
50,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 11th Annual RZR Forum North Glamis Ride March 19th -21st
Hi, all we will be having our 11 th Annual RZR forum ride at the North Glamis hot springs resort.March 19 th - 21st .2020

Glamis North Hot Springs Resort
[email protected]
10595 Hot Mineral Spa Rd. Niland, CA 92257 USA

Stay tuned for updates on our ride .

List of some of the rides available to us.

The Bradshaw Trail, a short ride to a trail that will take you all the way to the Colorado River through some awesome canyons and mountains.

Beal Well, only 26 miles.

Salvation Mountain, a quick 17-mile ride. (Thursday -Sundays -short rides)

The Bat Caves, a must to see only an 18 mile round trip for the family. (Thursday -Saturday ) - short rides)

The Pinnacles, you will be impressed, and it is only 26 miles if you do not explore the side trails. (Thursday -Sundays -short rides)

The Old Miner Cabin, a 4 to 5-hour ride into breathtaking Desert Mountains. (Saturday morning - all-day ride)

The Praying Lady, 66 miles round trip with so much to explore along the way, (All Day ride)

Chiriaco Summit, 70 miles of desert wonder to explore. (All day ride)

The Oasis, see a very rare species fish and trees that grow sideways. A 14-mile ride from your campsite. (Thursday thru Sunday short rides)

Salt Creek Wash is a great day ride.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,644 Posts
Thinkin real hard about it...... never been, and this might be a good year to do it...

19-21 is Thursday-Saturday, but you mention some Sunday rides up there....Is Sunday technically part of the "event", or just kinda the day everyone is there anyway so it kinda turns into part of the event? Is night riding a big thing usually during the event? or not so much?

·
Administrator
50,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thinkin real hard about it...... never been, and this might be a good year to do it...

19-21 is Thursday-Saturday, but you mention some Sunday rides up there....Is Sunday technically part of the "event", or just kinda the day everyone is there anyway so it kinda turns into part of the event? Is night riding a big thing usually during the event? or not so much?
We have a lot of people still riding on Sunday, But that's a travel home day for me because I get there on Wednesday to set up the event, Lots of night rides out to the bat caves and to the canyons. You should come out with us Buddy.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,644 Posts
We have a lot of people still riding on Sunday, But that's a travel home day for me because I get there on Wednesday to set up the event, Lots of night rides out to the bat caves and to the canyons. You should come out with us Buddy.
I’m gonna have to verify a couple scheduling things... but I just might make it happen, sure sounds like a good idea tho! Plus it’d be cool to meet a few of these people I talk to all the time lol!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts