Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
To the OP ...did you ever determine the problem ? If not you may want to check your ground terminal on the frame in the rear drivers side wheel well
I have had 2 different machines that had a similar problem and the nut on the ground stud was loose ....Maybe we can get back on track now
Never determined the problem. I'll check the connection, but if it was a bad ground, wouldn't it cause everything to not work instead of just a few things?
A bad ground will still make some stuff work and other stuff do things that almost defy logic, LOL. If you have electrical doing things that are almost not even possible, likely a bad ground. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
To the OP ...did you ever determine the problem ? If not you may want to check your ground terminal on the frame in the rear drivers side wheel well
I have had 2 different machines that had a similar problem and the nut on the ground stud was loose ....Maybe we can get back on track now
Never determined the problem. I'll check the connection, but if it was a bad ground, wouldn't it cause everything to not work instead of just a few things?
A bad ground will still make some stuff work and other stuff do things that almost defy logic, LOL. If you have electrical doing things that are almost not even possible, likely a bad ground. :)
I checked the ground, connection seems good. I went out and drove it a few miles, sat all the net day and night, everything is still working. I'm hoping it was just a low battery voltage issue.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts