Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Johnny u can hang with the fastest guys. Thats cool you are going and got your rzr back together. Im going to parker this weekend. Lets get together anyone else going up there

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
We are at glamis now wash 20.5 I think we are leaving Friday morning heading for Parker Shea rd. We are down one rzr hole in transmission sucks.

·
King of crash!
31,883 Posts
change of plans looks like sand mtn nevada alot of turbo xp's going fast trip...spicolie knows what that means or should i say fast club
When you headed out? We'll have to camp close!
karter44 and a few are their now..im going early fri we camping out by the first bathrooms this trip, look for a orange rzr, red rzr ,silver rzr, white xp all with number plates and a silver turbo 800 and yellow comander plus close by will be some fast turbo xp's

·
Registered
409 Posts
change of plans looks like sand mtn nevada alot of turbo xp's going fast trip...spicolie knows what that means or should i say fast club
When you headed out? We'll have to camp close!
karter44 and a few are their now..im going early fri we camping out by the first bathrooms this trip, look for a orange rzr, red rzr ,silver rzr, white xp all with number plates and a silver turbo 800 and yellow comander plus close by will be some fast turbo xp's
sweet that shouldn't be to hard to find. If not look for me one of my whips will have an rzr forums flag on it. I still gota tune my turbo clutch and shocks in :( Just got the install done this week. But I'll probably be leaving reno late fri morning

81 - 87 of 87 Posts