Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ill be at ocotillo wells if anyone is up to ride. only been there once so dont know the area to well.
Where are you camping? We are headed out staying at Blu Inn. Even if we can't hook up for a ride let me know any questions you have. We know the area well.

·
Registered
41,101 Posts
Ill be at ocotillo wells if anyone is up to ride. only been there once so dont know the area to well.
Where are you camping? We are headed out staying at Blu Inn. Even if we can't hook up for a ride let me know any questions you have. We know the area well.
As a Premium Member you get a discount at the Blu Inn...:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Have fun riding... Becareful...

·
Registered
102 Posts
As a Premium Member you get a discount at the Blu Inn...:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Have fun riding... Becareful...
my buddy has property next to the iron door. think thats the name of it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hitting some of our local trails down here in southwest Florida.

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
Loaded up and ready to head out at 5am. Headed to Wolfpen Gap in Mena AR to meet up with Jamiemaybe and Oliver55 and a few other folks.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
CalCity for Thinksgiving less crowded. All the dunes will be to busy for great rides. So everybody have great Thinksgiving.

Hey give me a call maybe I can talk eeveryone into Cal City and not JV?
Lonnie

61 - 80 of 87 Posts