Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Berzerker
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago I ordered a Wolfsnout, got it a day before I was to go riding. I was impressed by how well it filtered the dust and particulates, especially since I was tail end charlie in a ride w/5 RZRs. I wasn't the only one riding with one either! I decided to try Wolfsnout's Premium Goggles as I wasn't 100% satisfied with my Oakleys. After going to their page on these forums I saw that Tim was running a special: Free basic goggle with purchase of Premium Goggle. The last post in the thread was end of September and here I was almost the middle of October, but I asked if the special was still going on. It sounded like it wasn't but Tim replied that he'd give me the deal and tonite the mailman brought me gifts! I love the way the Premium Goggle fits and I'm going to try it out tomorrow morning. We're doing a hundred mile ride. The Basic Goggle is very nice as well. I'm giving that pair to my most of the time riding partner. She's psyched, as she wears contact lenses.

I wanted to bring some attention to Tim and to Wolfsnout not only because the gear is top notch, but it was above and beyond that Tim went to give a johnny come lately a deal. I was already sold on Wolfsnout before this purchase, but the one thing that I never forget is customer service. Thanks so much Tim, in this day and age it's fantastic to deal with a company that goes the extra mile for a customer. :clap:

·
Administrator
50,444 Posts
A couple of weeks ago I ordered a Wolfsnout, got it a day before I was to go riding. I was impressed by how well it filtered the dust and particulates, especially since I was tail end charlie in a ride w/5 RZRs. I wasn't the only one riding with one either! I decided to try Wolfsnout's Premium Goggles as I wasn't 100% satisfied with my Oakleys. After going to their page on these forums I saw that Tim was running a special: Free basic goggle with purchase of Premium Goggle. The last post in the thread was end of September and here I was almost the middle of October, but I asked if the special was still going on. It sounded like it wasn't but Tim replied that he'd give me the deal and tonite the mailman brought me gifts! I love the way the Premium Goggle fits and I'm going to try it out tomorrow morning. We're doing a hundred mile ride. The Basic Goggle is very nice as well. I'm giving that pair to my most of the time riding partner. She's psyched, as she wears contact lenses.

I wanted to bring some attention to Tim and to Wolfsnout not only because the gear is top notch, but it was above and beyond that Tim went to give a johnny come lately a deal. I was already sold on Wolfsnout before this purchase, but the one thing that I never forget is customer service. Thanks so much Tim, in this day and age it's fantastic to deal with a company that goes the extra mile for a customer. :clap:
Tim is a great guy ! :clap::clap::clap:

·
Berzerker
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I thought it best that I check back in and tell you how I liked the goggles. Rode with them yesterday. The best I've ever worn. I wear glasses and with my Oakleys they fog up when I ride. Not so with the Premium goggles. My glasses fit in them just fine and I got no dust in my eyes. And it was the dustiest ride I think I've ever been on. Between the goggles and the Wolfsnout I was a happy camper. My riding partner, Lorie loves Tim BTW. She was the recipient of the free goggles. She wears contacts. She didn't ask me for eye drops the entire day! BTW, the shooter's yellow lenses are awesome! I highly recommend them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts