Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Thanks giving in Lucerne

3K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  AlanRR 
#1 · (Edited)
If any body wants to camp or ride thanks giving weekend me and cheryl will be camping on Bessemer road in Johanson valley socal., probably just past the lake bed on the left. We should be going out wed. night.I know of better camping spots but the lake bed seems to be in the middle of it all.Like the dunes ,the way to rattle snake canyon and some petroglyph's . So if your thinking about coming out just post in,I'll post some pics and stuff in a day or so. Probably have a group ride on Saturday.

#21 ·
We are thinking of going some place new for Thanksgiving week. WE have gone to Dumont for years. This last weekend at Dumont every run there was one or more accidents and a friend was one of them it takes the fun out of it. He rolled his RZR 4 times good thing they didn't get hurt his grandson said it was cool. I love going to the dunes but to many people for a small area. In all of the years of offroading we never have camped out in the Lucerne area.

#22 ·
Well your are welcome to camp with us ,Im sorry to hear about the people that rolled the rzr ,I'm glad they were ok. Lucerne is a nice place to camp when its nice, it can get windy& cold at night, but there is a lot of places to ride and see as you can tell by the pics.

#27 ·
Rich me and Mrs Nasty and Nasty Junior will be about the same spot with a group of our friends with bikes and quads and trucks and toyhaulers, plenty of rum, fire trucks, wesson oil and a riding saddle.
I will look you up we will be going out late Thursday night or Friday morning.

#28 ·
Hey, thats great lets see how this works out and who post in and maybe will just all share the same camp fire. Now you said the same spot is that Bessemer mine road or courage butt? And if any one wants to do a group ride on saturday just post in and will do the rest. OH YA WESSEN OIL?????????????????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.