Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for the welcome! We are glad to be a part of the RZRforums community and look forward to answering any questions anyone may have.

We manufacture custom built 12" and 14" wheels for UTV and SxS vehicles. You can visit our website at Custom ATV Wheels, ATV Rims, Build Your Own ATV Wheels | No Limit Wheels to check out our interactive "Build Wheel" section to see all of the different options available to you.

In addition to our website, please feel free to join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/No-Limit-Wheels/110217665696733

We will be running some forum specials in the near future, so stay tuned!

Angie

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome to the Forum:)

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Good looking wheel and competive pricing!
Are you coming out with bead locks in the future?

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Jim for once i beat you with a question? wow
yeah be nice to see some more competition out there.
been eyeballing those diablo's for a while.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Thank you for the welcomes!

The beadlocks are something that we are currently working on.
Look forward to seeing what you come up with and YES your website build option is really nice option!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
welcome. i love the site and the looks of ur products. when u get ur beadlocks i may have to get some

·
ride guide extrodanire
2,680 Posts
i have been looking at your site for a while NICE STUFF you need to make a set of standard width wheels for the XPs as we dont need the extra offset as we are 64" wide now .
other than that great idea !

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Thank you for the welcome! We are glad to be a part of the RZRforums community and look forward to answering any questions anyone may have.

We manufacture custom built 12" and 14" wheels for UTV and SxS vehicles. You can visit our website at Custom ATV Wheels, ATV Rims, Build Your Own ATV Wheels | No Limit Wheels to check out our interactive "Build Wheel" section to see all of the different options available to you.

In addition to our website, please feel free to join us on Facebook at Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

We will be running some forum specials in the near future, so stay tuned!

Angie
Welcome to the forum Angie!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts