Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Off I wanted to say Thank You to all the forum members who have bought Product from us and yes even to you guys that are thinking of buying product from us ...

Thanks to all the vendors and members and owners and moderators who make this such a great forum...

UTvcrap/Inc has been around for 6 or so years up until two years ago we didnt make or manufacture more then a handfull of product ourselfs .... I got tired of manufactures not having product I needed to sell, manufactures charging more for items because they where selling .. I got feed up with the bull and decided to lay out a plan to begin manufacturing product myself ... well its been a long hard road and we made lots of scrap metal trying to make great product .... and at a fair price ... we dont have but a few dealers because there is alot of product that we make that if we had wholesale prices on we would loose money so we try to sell our product direct...

So it all boils down to this ...... Im sure you guys have noticed our new RZR doors "yes I know you guys are thinking how the hell could we not notice your rzr doors all you is bump your threads all day long" ...

well I just wanted to tell you guys what a warm fuzzy feeling I got when the Major Manufacture of RZR doors just happened to offer up a RZR forum discount on their product when I announced I was going to start making doors ...

I do my best to make a product that will last a lifetime on your and my rzrs and want to again tell you guys if your not happy with the product that shows up at your door that I made ... hey not a problem Ill take it back or do what ever I can to make it right ..

Just a quick Thanks from Me and the Nine other UTVinc Employees and Familys ... With out you guys none of this would be possible and we would all have to get real jobs ..

If you have any Problems, Thoughts, Prayers, or just wana cuss somebody out my phone is always on for you guys .. Johnny 602-284-2430

THANKS AGAIN and HAPPY TRAILS

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
We need to thank utv-inc for there product and customer service.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
It doesn't take long to understand why he has a successful business. More businesses need to take note of customer service like this because it is lacking everywhere. Thanks Johnny. I haven't bought anything yet but I can promise I will in the near future.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Great job on all of your products and service Johnny (and the guys behind the guy, behind the guy).

Every single custom cage that I have built has proudly used UTV Inc cage bungs because they are the best quality at the best price.

You guys are always pushing the envelope when it comes to parts and quality.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Johnny you do a great job and as a rider and enthusiast in this awesome industry I am glad to have another company that is always trying to produce a product where there is a need.

With that said I would like to help clarify a comment you made in your post.

We have had a forum discount going since we launched the doors in September of 2009 at the Sand Sports Show. In fact there is a picture on Jon Crowley's site (UTVGuide.net) showing our discount price. Every member that has purchased our doors has received this discount as well as the 10% discount on all of our products. This was set-up when we became a site sponsor for this site through Doug.

Not that I am required to but thought I would shed some light on the reason I decided to make the discount public.

We have a huge dealer and distributor network that brings our product to the public. We do not like to compete with our dealers. Although I did my best to make every dealer aware of the special pricing that members would receive I finally decided to make it public and we now run all member orders through one of our dealers that is a paid sponsor on this site.

I agree, this is the best message board I have ever been a part of thanks to all of the great people that are involved.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Johnny, we should be thanking you for everything you do. When you helped me out on my axles a couple of years back, taking time out of your day means a lot. Thanks to you and all the guys from UTV Inc.

·
Premium Member
22,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well thanks for Clearing that up ... I agree its always good to let the public know about discounts they should be getting ... because if you have a discount price and dont tell nobody here its not really a discount price ... Thanks for clearing that up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts