Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
61 - 80 of 94 Posts
So I live in the Corpus Christi area, has anyone ever taken their rzr down to Big Shell or further? I know trucks go down there all the time, but seems like a rzr would be a pretty good time as well.

That's good to know. I have never been to that area. I will look at the map and calendar. Maybe we can get together one weekend. We live in San Antonio. Usually we go to our place in the mountains of New Mexico. Is there hotels close by?

Yes any beach you can ride really. Can you make a day out of Crystal Beach?

Sure. My wife and I haul our camper out there for the weekend quite often and ride. There's cabins to rent but they are pricey. Galveston island is a 10-15 drive away from crystal beach and it's full of hotels an stuff.

We are pretty much game anytime if y'all want to ride.

Sounds good. I'm sure we can find a place not to far to stay. I will check with the wife to see her schedule. She works every other Saturday but we just got back from vacation so that may have changed. I look forward too it.

Yea I'm more use to that type of riding. I use to make maps for the National Forest until the oilfield sucked me in. Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah. If you get a chance it's well worth the drive.

Yes any beach you can ride really. Can you make a day out of Crystal Beach?

Sure. My wife and I haul our camper out there for the weekend quite often and ride. There's cabins to rent but they are pricey. Galveston island is a 10-15 drive away from crystal beach and it's full of hotels an stuff.

We are pretty much game anytime if y'all want to ride.
Don't mean to butt in on this, but my wife and i just bought a XP1K4 and have been wanting to head down to the gavleston area to ride the beaches. We live south of Houston so it's a short jump. Anytime anyone wants to go, we'll come meet up with y'all.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.