Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

EE
I'm not a Tennessean, but that is our primary riding destination. We have four trips planned for this year to the twma and windrock area . We live in northeast Ohio, so it's a bit of a haul, but worth it every time.

Registered
I got my Masters at the University of Tennessee (Knoxville). Does that count? LOL

That's some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. I couldn't drive anywhere around Knoxville without seeing some narrow trail running into the hills and wishing I had my SxS with me. Maybe someday I can get back up there with the SxS.

Reactions: rzrhle

Registered
That counts in my book. Lol. How long ago has that been? We鈥檝e probably past each other before going up and down the hill on those 93 steps . 馃槀
That was in 2016 (ADMBA). I was only in Knoxville every couple of months for a week at a time. Everything else was online. But, I probably learned more in that one year than my previous four years of college combined. The instructors were amazing. I really enjoyed it.
Font Event Wood Uniform Metal

Premium Member
I got my Masters at the University of Tennessee (Knoxville). Does that count? LOL

That's some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. I couldn't drive anywhere around Knoxville without seeing some narrow trail running into the hills and wishing I had my SxS with me. Maybe someday I can get back up there with the SxS.
Once you experience it, everything else pales in comparison! We pull from Texas, a thousand miles one way. We went last October and going again this Spring. Rowdiest trails, beautiful scenery, and the nicest people.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts