Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I got nothing. Seems semi reasonable, although it feels a little like a solution looking for a problem

·
Registered
48 Posts
Im avid believer in chevron techron and use the concentrate in my autos, power equipment and powersports .. its recommended by many automotive and powersports manufactures . Mant auto dealers plug into fuel rail and run directly to clean injectors ... 👍

·
Registered
44 Posts
The ethanol problem is real. More apparent with carburetors and engines that don’t run for long periods of time. I’d buy it if it addressed just that issue. Stabil is a common additive used to keep fuel fresh.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ethanol is one of single largest issues with powersports and power equipment. It seperates from the gasoline substrate in a relatively short period of time - aka contributes to much shorter shelf life . In addition it seperates and compartmentalizes water/ condensation in the system . The result is the fuel in the cell seperates and is consumed disproportinately causing performance issues.
Statistically the addition of ethanol has resulted in fuel related issues being the leading repair in powersports and powerequipment .

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm lucky. We have a couple of stations that sell 91 ethanol free. That's what goes in all my small engines with a dose of seafoam once a year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts