Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After debating with myself about waiting or not waiting for an S base, I decided to go ahead and buy an 2011 S LE today. :ride:

Getting it for 500 less than MSRP, out the door, everything included. The S bases are quite a bit cheaper, but wont be available till later this year.

will be looking to upgrade the seatbelts and under-carriage protection ASAP. Especially the seat belts.

·
Registered
331 Posts
After debating with myself about waiting or not waiting for an S base, I decided to go ahead and buy an 2011 S LE today. :ride:

Getting it for 500 less than MSRP, out the door, everything included. The S bases are quite a bit cheaper, but wont be available till later this year.

will be looking to upgrade the seatbelts and under-carriage protection ASAP. Especially the seat belts.
Thats a great price! What dealer?

Congrats!

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
congratulations!!!
what is a "S base" compared to a regular S?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
congratulations!!!
There is a 2011 RZR LE S which has an MSRP of 13,999 and a soon to be released 2011 RZR S for 12,499. Check out the Polaris website for more info.

No dealers in Colorado or Wyoming have the $12,499 RZR S yet.

According to several dealers I spoke with (all with essentially the same story), Polaris isn't shipping the $12499 base S yet. One dealer said end of Sept, while another dealer said Polaris will NOT commit to a ship date.

The main difference, from what I can tell are graphics, shocks, wheels, seats, and tires. The Polaris website makes it hard to figure out the differences, so I am not exactly sure how different the wheels and tires are between the two models.

The dealer is out of Cheyenne Wyoming.

·
Razorholic
1,705 Posts
congrates and welcome to the fun zone

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome and congrats and get the wallet out.
yea, it is a pricey sport. :pint:

I can see another 1000 bucks out the door very soon!

after that, hopefully not too much. :scared2:

I am changing over from snowmobiles to RZR's, so I am used to spending money on machines.
selling my sleds will help pay for my rzr.

just got home with the new baby...parked in my trailer, spotless and clean! wonder how long that will last!:rofl3:
I'll get some pics tomorrow prolly.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
The main difference, from what I can tell are graphics, shocks, wheels, seats, and tires.
Same boat here hoopers. The main difference from what I can see is the graphics, color and the shocks. Base "S" are the same red as the standard RZR, they have stock Sachs shocks, not Fox Podiums, and little to no decals. The Fox shocks alone are worth the extra $$. Gotta figure the wheels are different too, but not sure. The S LE also comes with Bighorns. The base "S" comes with some tire from ITP. Not sure the name.

Think I'm going "S LE" too. It's an awesome looking rig (orange and black). :) Hoping for a Monday, maybe Tues. arrival. We shall see.

Enjoy your S. It's going to be fun.

·
Registered
223 Posts
congratulations!!!
There is a 2011 RZR LE S which has an MSRP of 13,999 and a soon to be released 2011 RZR S for 12,499. Check out the Polaris website for more info.

No dealers in Colorado or Wyoming have the $12,499 RZR S yet.

According to several dealers I spoke with (all with essentially the same story), Polaris isn't shipping the $12499 base S yet. One dealer said end of Sept, while another dealer said Polaris will NOT commit to a ship date.

The main difference, from what I can tell are graphics, shocks, wheels, seats, and tires. The Polaris website makes it hard to figure out the differences, so I am not exactly sure how different the wheels and tires are between the two models.

The dealer is out of Cheyenne Wyoming.
The L.E.'s also have power steering whereas the base "S" does not.

I'm looking at getting a 2011 L.E.. as well, I think that for the additional $1500, ($12,499 vs. $13,999) it's worth it, I.M.O.

Nelson's Speed Shop, Greeneville, MI. RZR S, L.E. $12,800 + TAX

Nelsons Speed Shop, Arctic Cat, Yamaha, Polaris, Parts Unlimited, Honda Power, Stihl, Greenville, MI

Congrats on your new ride

·
Registered
6 Posts

I am changing over from snowmobiles to RZR's, so I am used to spending money on machines.

just got home with the new baby...parked in my trailer, spotless and clean! wonder how long that will last!:rofl3:
Being from Colorado, I can't believe you sold your sleds. It's America, you are supposed to be able to have anything you want. Sorry, I forgot Obama is here for a couple more years.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts

Being from Colorado, I can't believe you sold your sleds. It's America, you are supposed to be able to have anything you want. Sorry, I forgot Obama is here for a couple more years.
Not sure how Obama has anything to do with him selling his sleds, but I did the same. Sold my Pro-X 700. Was fun, but not enough use for the time ridden. I've got some sweet tracks now with that money. Bushwhacking in deep snow with tracks is pretty fun stuff.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i gave my deposit a month ago on a 2011 black and red s, still waiting the dealer said monday i should b picking it up, i sure hope so im looking forward to having it for labor day

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
i gave my deposit a month ago on a 2011 black and red s, still waiting the dealer said monday i should b picking it up, i sure hope so im looking forward to having it for labor day
Nice Scotty...That'll be a memorable weekend for sure :rzrs: Really hoping I can put something together this week. I'm worried somebody will buy "my" rig. I guess I should put some money down but want to try and bargain for a winch. All our close by dealers are back-ordered for RZRs. Just a few LEs around and they're asking top $$ plus all kinds of BS fees.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Not to highjack the thread, but I put a hold on a 2010 S today. I'll go tomorrow and give them a deposit and pick it up when I have time on the 10th of next month. Orange. Last one they had (or so they said). $14,200 OTD.

I swear, it's like pulling teeth here in So Ca to get a decent price. Seems all these dealers got together because all their prices were within $200 or so of each other (probably 6 dealers). I think I waited too long. The riding season is just around the corner and they all know it. I think May would have been the right time to get a better deal maybe. Oh well. I'm sick of talking to them and getting the same story. Didn't want to go out of state and deal with the registration here in Cal.

I couldn't justify another $1K for the 2011. Wifies vehicle so she'll have fun in it I'm sure.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts