Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
237 Posts
#20 3 hours ago
  • New

I've heard nice things about ED, but I prefer venders that are fully transparent about what they suggest. Most want to keep that to themselves, and so it becomes more of a trust in the sale of "trust my black magic" which is Ok if they have a strong rep (ed and zbroz), but doesn't set well with folks like me.

I would have to disagree- Ed and I have worked for years together and he is fully transparent.. in fact he doesn't sell you on something that is not going to work for your riding style.
Riding styl-weight ect are all taken into consideration, additionally I don't know of may that even take into consideration that the stock 2.0 up front are VERY limited in valving,while the WE 2.5 are a better option for valving and put the stock 2.0 into a way lower category and really are not a well made shock with their limitations.

Put Ed's valving and new SWIFT springs up against the competition..it will surprise you with his " Black Magic".. it called being seasoned !!

·
Registered
190 Posts
so if I went with the Eibach stage 3 kit that would be great, but the 2.0 up front are pretty limited and moving the fronts to 2.5 with Eibach is the ultimate package? if i do Eibach springs now and then the 2.5 up front later do I have to get different springs or can I re use the first set of Eibach springs. also considering the swift springs with a suspension revalving

21 - 22 of 22 Posts