Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHOOHOOO...one week from Glamis opening season dune trip, can't wait...:huepfenicon111:

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
please be careful out there Jeff ,and have a great ride .
Thanks Frank, we love to go out every year in September to beat the rush and get the sand box to ourselves. We always have a small group and any/all are welcome to join in if you are brave enough to weather the heat.

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WHOOHOOO...one week from Glamis opening season dune trip, can't wait...:huepfenicon111:
Might see you there...
Tim, we are heading out Wednesday after work next week and coming home Sunday. Should be staying on Gecko probably in the Gecko Campground area, more than welcome to hang with us if you like...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Going in september is always fun. very few people and oldsmobile has slim to no woops so you can hit the base at 70- 80 mph before going up which is always a rush and not worry about hitting anyone else.
Pure virgin sand

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Going in september is always fun. very few people and oldsmobile has slim to no woops so you can hit the base at 70- 80 mph before going up which is always a rush and not worry about hitting anyone else.
Pure virgin sand
:drive1::huepfenicon111::drive1:

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5 LONG days till we hit the road, wish I was leaving today...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is last seasons season pass still good? i forget if it expires in sept or october
Good till the last day of September.

Sent by me from my damn phone...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Tony come on out. it is totally worth coming out in september before the crowd. the dunes last year in september was totally diffrent than the rest of the season. just have to come out and see for yourself....

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Tony come on out. it is totally worth coming out in september before the crowd. the dunes last year in september was totally diffrent than the rest of the season. just have to come out and see for yourself....
just talked to timmy. ill get his trailer ready and he will get his xp ready.i will just drive the truck and small trailer.only for friday thru sunday, but that will be better than nothing. im in. WHOOOOO WHOOOOO!

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just talked to timmy. ill get his trailer ready and he will get his xp ready.i will just drive the truck and small trailer.only for friday thru sunday, but that will be better than nothing. im in. WHOOOOO WHOOOOO!
Awesome, will Tim be heading out at the same time?

·
Registered
2,093 Posts

not sure, i will leave northern az about 4 am friday, and be ready to ride at 8 am.

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

not sure, i will leave northern az about 4 am friday, and be ready to ride at 8 am.
Sweet, look for two matching raptor 5th wheels in the gecko campground and you have found us. See you Friday!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts

Sweet, look for two matching raptor 5th wheels in the gecko campground and you have found us. See you Friday!!!

Thats awesome that you guys are coming out. I cannot wait to go on somerides.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts

Thats awesome that you guys are coming out. I cannot wait to go on somerides.
ya sounds great.its just that us northern az guys are pussies when it comes to heat. LOL

1 - 20 of 101 Posts