2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Hey thanks for the pictures I was looking at getting a skid plate from Johnny when I come out this winter but wanted to see the coverage area first. Looks like I am sold

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts

·
Sand Slinger
1,264 Posts
Looks pretty good, but does it RATTLE...:rofl3:
Sorry, couldn't help myself ;)

Sent by me from my damn phone...

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Oh damn,.. you ok Tim ?

How did that happen...
Old Man Syndrome or commonly called DRIVER ERROR... Didn't hurt anything but my pride...

Even the UTVINC Whips were ok...

I went back to camp, added 1 1/2 quart of oil that leaked out adjusted my mirror, wiped it down and went riding again...

It's good to know you can walk away without any human body or XP damage if you have the correct safety features...

UTVINC makes stout products...

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,772 Posts
Glad your ok.

Thats great your Silber turbo ran good. Glamis is a good test, especially in 105*heat. Was it hard getting it dialed in?

Any other Turbos out there to compare it to? Or, I know you have driven other turbo xp, how does it compare Tim ?

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Glad your ok.

Thats great your Silber turbo ran good. Glamis is a good test, especially in 105*heat. Was it hard getting it dialed in?

Any other Turbos out there to compare it to? Or, I know you have driven other turbo xp, how does it compare Tim ?
Here is what I did to dial it in... Any of the others that were there are welcome to state anything that isn't the absolute truth...

I unloaded it from the toy hauler and rode it... Not 1 adjustment was made PERIOD... I did have to reroute the crank position sensor as the wire didn't like the header pipe heat were I had it routed and melted the covering... It shorted out and killed the engine... Tony (Sanduras) pulled me back to camp ... We proceeded to check everything and then Tony found the melted covering... I removed the sensor taped up the wires and wrapped it in aluminum foil before rerouting it...

This SILBER TURBO KIT is a install and go ride it KIT...:) :) :)

No other turbo's out there... So none to compare it too...

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Dang Tim!! We believe ya when you tell us its UTVINC makes STOUT products!Tested 100% duriable!! (You really dont have to go that far) :rofl3:
But on a safer note, Glad your ok :ride:

·
Mike #1
1,949 Posts
I wish I would have known you guys were going out there, I would have loaded up and shot out to ride with you.
See what happens Tim when you dont ride with me, glad your ok buddy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts