Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing the RZR4 and RZR-S plastics are interchangable. I'm looking to trade a RZR4 owner for my white 2010 RZR-S plastics(Front end & left/right rear sides.) Prefer So. Cali. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopfully someone wants a white RZR4.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
No trip to Glamis planned. I have switches, and other things I had to install in the dash, so it wouldn't be an easy swap anyway. Otherwise, I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I guess I'm in the same boat..I'd be interested since I may paint the whole thing, but I have mounted a switch or two.

I'm pretty sure that under the vinyl graphic on the rear of the 4 the plastic is white, so I don't know if a complete swap would work if you want a blue RZR.

Could be wrong though.

·
Rzr spy
2,235 Posts
Yes, the 4 and S have interchangeable plastic.

Yes, it's white under the rear decals, BUT, it's a bright white. The RZR S white is a pearl white.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I'm guessing the RZR4 and RZR-S plastics are interchangable. I'm looking to trade a RZR4 owner for my white 2010 RZR-S plastics(Front end & left/right rear sides.) Prefer So. Cali. Let me know if interested.
Have you thought about having yours painted. It's a simple process that body shops do every day to paint the plastic bumpers on nearly every car and truck on the roads these days. That way you don't have to look like every other RZR out there. Be creative:ride:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you thought about having yours painted. It's a simple process that body shops do every day to paint the plastic bumpers on nearly every car and truck on the roads these days. That way you don't have to look like every other RZR out there. Be creative:ride:
Yeah I thought about it but money is tight right now.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I'm in the same boat..I'd be interested since I may paint the whole thing, but I have mounted a switch or two.

I'm pretty sure that under the vinyl graphic on the rear of the 4 the plastic is white, so I don't know if a complete swap would work if you want a blue RZR.

Could be wrong though.
Thanks for the info. Didn't know the plastic was white under the stickers. Maybe this is a bad idea. I was hoping for all blue when the stickers were removed.

·
Family, it's about time
1,503 Posts
You should see if anyone with the red plastics wants your white ones. I bet you could find someone who wants the rzr-s look and would give you their red plastic and a few hundred bucks Then you can get the red ones painted that would make the cost of painting a little cheaper for you.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I would be willing to give you some cash and my green plastics for your white ones if that interests you. The only problem is we would have to ship them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would be willing to give you some cash and my green plastics for your white ones if that interests you. The only problem is we would have to ship them.
Thanks for the offer but not interested in the green.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I would swap but I have 2 holes drilled in mine for Air fuel and boost guages......unless you planned on running any adders? I am in New Mexico

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'll trade with you, I'm in Costa Mesa, CA. I've been wanting to do this for some time now. My RZR4 has 200 miles on it, how many miles do you have and are there any scratches anywhere on your plastic? I am very picky. I should also mention that I have added two really nice marine grade switches to my dash and moved the power port between all of them. I can shoot a picture if you'd like me to so you understand what I am referring to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts