Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought an 09 rzr s with the fox shocks. I have had a problem with the rzr wanting to flip over to the driver side anytime I get on the side of a hill. I am a large guy close to the 280 mark and my girl friend is 115. Is there a way I can adjust this so it will not flip anymore. like adjusting the springs would that work
That's for any advice

·
Banned
904 Posts
Do you know if the sway bars are connected? It shouldnt be leaning at extreme angles if they are. I am assuming that is what you are talking about is leaning..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the say bars seem to be in good shape

·
Should have got the 900
24 Posts
If the sway bar are hooked up then I would be looking for some new heavier springs I'm around 260 old lady around 125 we are running a standard 50 inch with no sway bars but using 300 lbs rears and 185 lbs ebach springs 53 dollars each at summit racing
Factory spring were worn out by 500 mile front and rear
Polaris uses there own spring on all there shock and like everything else they use the cheapest spring on the market . Hope this helped
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
x 2. I run Makin' Trax Progressives, 250 rear and 225 fronts. No sway bars, and 9 psi in the tires (in the desert), and I run it flat out for the most part. Check around and talk to some vendors. I know the Steve at MT won't steer you wrong, Eibach makes good stuf as does Racer Tech.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts