Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 rzr s, I have a racer tech lift on it. I was curious if it would hurt to turn the rear shocks so the canister is on the inside closer to the frame?

I am asking because I have the oppurtunity to buy a dual DMC exhaust for a great deal and the only way it will fit is by turning the canisters..

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have mine turned to the inside because of my airbags. As long as they don't hit anything I can't see how it could make any difference.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2010 s with 1500 miles on it has been rode pretty hard
purchased extended warranty it has already had tie rod ends replaced twice
all 4 balljoints all 4 wheel bearings and all front a frame bushings
a buddy of mine has a 2009 and has changed tie rods 3 times ball joints front wheel bearings a frame bushings and now has four wheel drive issues spraque is cracked and inner pinion bearing almost all the balls had split in half
he installed the after market a frame bushings and now noticed that the bolts are wearing in there mounts which gives the same results as worn bushings had to weld in washers to eliminate the play
the steel may be to soft in the a frame mounting brackets
so i suggest anyone buying a new s the extended warranty seem to be a great investment

·
Registered
916 Posts
I have a 2010 s with 1500 miles on it has been rode pretty hard
purchased extended warranty it has already had tie rod ends replaced twice
all 4 balljoints all 4 wheel bearings and all front a frame bushings
a buddy of mine has a 2009 and has changed tie rods 3 times ball joints front wheel bearings a frame bushings and now has four wheel drive issues spraque is cracked and inner pinion bearing almost all the balls had split in half
he installed the after market a frame bushings and now noticed that the bolts are wearing in there mounts which gives the same results as worn bushings had to weld in washers to eliminate the play
the steel may be to soft in the a frame mounting brackets
so i suggest anyone buying a new s the extended warranty seem to be a great investment
You guys must be rough on your rzrs. Do you grease them?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
The better question is what did that have to do with turning the shocks around?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts