Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the SuperATV Rev1 Clutch kit on my 2014 xp1000 with 30x15. Anyone find the right combination for your clutch arm weights? I'm not happy with the low end and probably need to add weight to the heal. Trying to see if anyone has dealt with this so to save me some time figuring out the right combination.

·
Premium Member
2020 900 Trail Fox Edition
1,181 Posts
If I didn't mention it before welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. Have you gone back to SATV and talking to them about different weight? they are very responsive to customers questions and concerns. JMHO

·
7,425 Posts
Just installed the SuperATV Rev1 Clutch kit on my 2014 xp1000 with 30x15. Anyone find the right combination for your clutch arm weights? I'm not happy with the low end and probably need to add weight to the heal. Trying to see if anyone has dealt with this so to save me some time figuring out the right combination.
That's what I'd do. Start with adding a small amount to the heel, and work your way up till you get the engagement you're looking for.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the add to your forum. I contacted SATV and they don't have a solid answer for the weight combination to adjust the clutch arms. The common answer seems to be to add weight to the heel of the arms for engagement at lower RPMs. My other problem is these weights are in tight with some glue added which is fine, but I can't get a wrench or socket on these because of the close tolerance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts