Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 RZR XP Turbo
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, anyone ever have an issue with this blowing off? As in, the nipple (what I'm calling it) was stuck in the hose and the main housing came off from it. However, this is supposed to be one piece.

Had to put some JB Weld on it and let it sit for a day, and then was able to put it back on and continue riding for the weekend. Not even sure why this would happen? Including some pics, but this is after we had put the JB Weld on, but you can still see where I'm referencing that it came apart / blew off.

Guess I'll order a new one, but the JB Weld seems to be holding just fine (for now that is).

·
Registered
2018 RZR XP Turbo
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would contact @SuperATV
The inlet port is ether pressed in or threaded.
Yes, it was threaded, however we noticed the threading to be stripped..not sure if that was from the port blowing off from that main housing, hence why we had to use the JB Weld to keep it together. We couldn't thread it back on where it would hold.

·
Registered
2018 RZR XP Turbo
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You gotta love some JB Weld! Yeah, that's a new one for me. They have a warranty, so we've got you covered there. Just give us a call whenever you get around to it, and we'll get you a new one on the way.
@SuperATV I did contact your company, hoping I could get it replaced. However they are requesting my original order number which I do not have anymore. I have the other two parts they are requesting for the warranty (pics and a story on what happened). Let me know if you can do anything for me here, considering I don't have that email anymore with the order # from when it was originally ordered. Afraid I'm just going to have to drop another $110 to buy a new one, yet would much prefer to get it replaced without having to buy a new one. Thanks!

·
6,372 Posts
@SuperATV I did contact your company, hoping I could get it replaced. However they are requesting my original order number which I do not have anymore. I have the other two parts they are requesting for the warranty (pics and a story on what happened). Let me know if you can do anything for me here, considering I don't have that email anymore with the order # from when it was originally ordered. Afraid I'm just going to have to drop another $110 to buy a new one, yet would much prefer to get it replaced without having to buy a new one. Thanks!
PM me any info you may have on the order. Name, shipping address, date, etc.... I may be able to find it in our system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts