Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased some inner fender guards for our 2020 900 trail. Unfortunately they don't fit. Their website says will fit any size tire you currently have without rubbing on a 900 trail 2015-2020. This is not the case! Plus the driver bracket they gave me didn't have the hole in the right spot. I had to re-drill it. I run 28's and they rub just from turning the wheel under no compression from the suspension. I contacted SuperATV and after days of getting the run around and keep making me send them photos of the install. They got back to me and said these will not work on the 50'' 900 due to it's narrow width. The wheels are farther in the fender well than the machines it was designed off which causes the rubbing. SuperATV is doing a return but now I have a machine frame that has 7 holes on one side and 5 on the other from drilling into the frame for a part that never fit to begin with. No happy about that!

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 RZR 900 Trail EPS
28 Posts
Man that sucks. I was trying to figure out how to make some wheel well guards out of Kydex or some other type of thermo mold plastics. I’d be pretty pissed about having holes in my machine for no reason now too.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I purchased some inner fender guards for our 2020 900 trail. Unfortunately they don't fit. Their website says will fit any size tire you currently have without rubbing on a 900 trail 2015-2020. This is not the case! Plus the driver bracket they gave me didn't have the hole in the right spot. I had to re-drill it. I run 28's and they rub just from turning the wheel under no compression from the suspension. I contacted SuperATV and after days of getting the run around and keep making me send them photos of the install. They got back to me and said these will not work on the 50'' 900 due to it's narrow width. The wheels are farther in the fender well than the machines it was designed off which causes the rubbing. SuperATV is doing a return but now I have a machine frame that has 7 holes on one side and 5 on the other from drilling into the frame for a part that never fit to begin with. No happy about that!
That offset wheel is contributing to your rub problem. I have the same 4-3 wheel but I think 28's on a 5-1 would not rub.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That offset wheel is contributing to your rub problem. I have the same 4-3 wheel but I think 28's on a 5-1 would not rub.
Yes I agree with that! That's what I told SuperATV when they tried to tell me to add wheel spacers and it will fix the issue. I told them it would make it rub more but they disagreed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts