Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered one of these goodies from SuperATV. All the suspension upgrades I am doing. I wanna make sure the frame stays happy and intact. Knowing with the new suspension it’s gonna be ridden a bit harder.

Looking for some feedback. Anyone using thePolaris RZR Frame Stiffener / Gusset Kit?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think it’s been a fantastic product on my machine. I hit g-outs and slammed into trail drainage berms so hard that I stopped to look for the missing a arm or folded tie rods.
Second set of arms and second set of bushings so far, both items installed at different times and I have no egging out of mounts or damage to that area in general.
Glad I bought one

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome!!! Thank you for the response. I am big on building a bullet proof machine for my family to have fun in and safe.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
It works well to strengthen the a-arm mounts and prevents the holes from being elongated. If you can, once you have it bolted in place, I would suggest tac welding it to the frame. This will add a lot of rigidity and keep it aligned when you remove an arm for service.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! Mine will arrive today. Think I will follow RWB’ tip and tack weld it on after it’s bolted up

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,083 Posts
Awesome! Mine will arrive today. Think I will follow RWB’ tip and tack weld it on after it’s bolted up
That one’s not my tip per say , that’d be Joe or SNWMBL probably. It is a good idea tho! Mine is actually additionally bolted to the frame through holes I drilled and tapped for my skid plate.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,083 Posts
If you have a skid plate, does it bolt to it or you have to modify the skid plate?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
Might depend on your skid plate, here’s what I had to do:

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,083 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts