Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

601 - 620 of 656 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Speaking of super atv parts, how is their quality on certain things. Specifically looking into radius rod kits for my turbo s. I’m using common sense and guessing everything they offer is outsourced out of China like Rocky Mountain atv due to the typically blobby looking welds and the pricing is half the cost of anything made here...Still curious though.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Speaking of super atv parts, how is their quality on certain things. Specifically looking into radius rod kits for my turbo s. I’m using common sense and guessing everything they offer is outsourced out of China like Rocky Mountain atv due to the typically blobby looking welds and the pricing is half the cost of anything made here...Still curious though.
I just did a complete build with SATV parts. Portals, A arms, tie rods, axles, and radius arms. I haven't had a chance to really put them through their paces yet, but, just from "feel", and looks, I think they are quality parts. Yes, a lot of stuff is outsourced, but they still have to be built to SATV's specs, which seem good. Customer service and shipping are A+++++. None better. As of right now, I would highly recommend.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just did a complete build with SATV parts. Portals, A arms, tie rods, axles, and radius arms. I haven't had a chance to really put them through their paces yet, but, just from "feel", and looks, I think they are quality parts. Yes, a lot of stuff is outsourced, but they still have to be built to SATV's specs, which seem good. Customer service and shipping are A+++++. None better. As of right now, I would highly recommend.
thanks that’s what I was looking for. I don’t care too much where it’s from as long as they have good quality control And stand behind the productif there’s anything wrong with it.

601 - 620 of 656 Posts