Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
noob
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a cab enclosure for use when plowing snow this winter. It doesn't have to be anything too fancy, just something to stop the wind. I noticed that SuperATV has one for a good price at $400 and wondered if anyone else out there had any experience with it? What is included with the kit, how does it attach, etc.

It appears that you would also need the following, to complete the kit, correct?

• Front Windshield
  • Roof
  • Rear Windshield
Link to the part >>>

Thanks!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Looks to me that the canvas would go over the rollcage and cover the back you you wouldn't need a back window or roof, you would just need a windshield....but that's just a guess. By the way, is that a pic of your Titan in your sig?

·
noob
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks to me that the canvas would go over the rollcage and cover the back you you wouldn't need a back window or roof, you would just need a windshield....but that's just a guess. By the way, is that a pic of your Titan in your sig?

Thanks for the info.

Yep it sure is...

Attachments

·
noob
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With our cab enclosure all you need is a front windshield. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Tyler
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777

Ok, thanks! How does it attach? I assume just with some nylon straps?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Is that the pure polaris cab? It really looks like it? If so they work great.

Jason

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Don't suppose you offer one for the rzr4?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice mods to your Titan. That's a sharp looking set up. I really like the way your offroad lights are installed. I hate that empty space on my Titan where your lights are.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Will the cab fit over a Pure Polaris plastic roof, or does it have to be removed? Do you any pics of the velco areas or sides opened up?

·
noob
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
With our cab enclosure all you need is a front windshield. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Tyler
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777
Did you just raise the price on this product from yesterday??
Yes, they did, it was $399.95 when I made my post (note that I said $400 not $500).

·
6,046 Posts
Will the cab fit over a Pure Polaris plastic roof, or does it have to be removed? Do you any pics of the velco areas or sides opened up?
Have not tried it yet over the Pure Polaris roof we will try it this week and give you an update, and i will also get you some more pictures with the doors open and such.

Tyler
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777

·
6,046 Posts

Tyler
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777
Did you just raise the price on this product from yesterday??
Yes the price did change, we decided to go ahead and make it a complete package. This comes with our under dash kit that blocks the air front entering the cab down by your legs. And we give you the option of buying a windshield.

Tyler
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would beinterested in some more pix. Like attachment points, door latches, door hinges etc... Also how baggy, or loose is it. I would want to put it over my EMP roof, so I dont loose my radio.

·
6,046 Posts
I would beinterested in some more pix. Like attachment points, door latches, door hinges etc... Also how baggy, or loose is it. I would want to put it over my EMP roof, so I dont loose my radio.
I can see what i can do, and for it fitting over your roof it will not work with a roof.

Tyler
[email protected]
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777

1 - 20 of 25 Posts