Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
7,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week SuperATV and ZBroz Racing have teamed up to offer you the Ultimate Long Travel Suspension Package. SuperATV is offering their conversion kit with the 1.5" offset or no offset with the option of Black or Red and axle shafts using aftermarket shocks for $749.95. With that being said ZBroz Racing is offering 25% off their EXIT Shocks with the purchase of this package. For more details feel free to contact me Tyler at (812)574-7777, or Chris from ZBroz Racing at (435)753-7774.

ATV ACCESSORIES - RZR - RZR-S CONVERSION
ZBROZ RACING - SHOCKS

"I just came back from the Moab Rally, my Super ATV Kit worked flawlessly... I rode the same trails as the more expensive LT kits did and I didn't break or have any axle problems like the other name brands did... I rode The Moab Rim, Cliff Hangers, Fins & Things and Hell's Revenge... It got a real world work out.
I'd recommend the Super ATV +5 LT Kit to anyone, it's Moab Test Proven."
Tyler
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
An awesome combo indeed! We saw superatv running a special on there kits and because of the good reviews we have recieved, we decided to offer a discount to superatv's customers! Buy a kit from superatv and then contact me, I'll give you a set of shocks (your choice) for 25% off!!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.