Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be going tomorrow to the show, just wanted to know if their is any coupons that anybody might know of.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Entrance and from vendors that will be their. Yeah they are unveiling it around 6pm hopefully I get to see it if not I'll see it on sun when I go back.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was there all day today and will be there all day tomorrow. The new Can Am in IMO is a Commander with more power. I personally dont care for it, and i heard several people kinda grumbling in disppointment as well. I did buy a new set of Hipers and Sand tires from Fullerton, and picked up my new cage from Kevin and Toys For Big Boys! AWESOME guy to deal with and the cage is beautiful. Awesome show deals as well!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm hoping to buy some new rims and tires for the desert days and also looking for some kind of jack. I'll post some pic up tomorrow

·
Registered
749 Posts
A standard bottle jack works on the xp and fits in the extra compartment next to your battery under the drivers seat don't waste money on a exspensive jack

·
Registered
32 Posts
So....i ended up with a Toys for Big Boys cage, Twisted Stitch seats, 30" Rigid Light bar, (2) SafetyGlo lighted LED whips, Hiper bead locks front and rear, STU Razor front tires and STU blasters, and to top it off a bad ass fire extinguisher with billet mount! LOL Had to have that to put the flames coming out of my wallet out! LOL Also bought a bunch of tees and a few hats. Over all awesome show! I was a bit dissapointed they didnt have more billet stuff. Of all things i REALLY wanted a new shift lever knob but couldnt find one I liked LOL Also no steering wheels... kinda weird. The scenery gentlemen was second to none! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts