Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting some wheel spacers soon and just wonder what your thoughts are on these. I notice they are definately cheaper than others but are they the same. I always assumed all aluminum block style spacers were the same but I may be wrong.

Anybody have these?? Pros and cons??

Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have four of the 1.5" wheel spacers that came from Super ATV and think they are very good quality. I am no longer using them since I purchased their +5 long travel kit. I would sell them, if your interested PM me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
looks like you guys have something worked out. Just to wade in, I bought wheel spacers from Super ATV - 1.5" for the front, 2" for the rear. Arrived quicker than expected (to Canada) and work great. I bought them in preparation for a lift kit which I am most likely to get from Super ATV.

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
some how super atv has found a way to make and sell their parts at a great price how they do this i dont care but alot of peple have been able to get stuff they couldnt get befor customer service seems good to tyler is a great guy to take /ask things to also

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, not sure of the name, but the guy I talked to was great and let me ask all kinds of questions. I would not hesitate to go back to them for my next purchase.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys that's exactly what I was wondering. I knew they were cheaper but wanted to make sure they didn't sacrifice quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts