Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 highlifter and need to replace front diff. Has anyone found a super atv front diff that works with the highlifter? I know the gears are different in the high liter and rocks and trails but was wondering if I could use something similar that super atv offers.

7,669 Posts
Its in the works, but I still don't have a good eta on it. Our case will work, but you'll still need the ring and pinion specific to the TRE and HL models. The Hilliard patent just expired, so we have a bunch of changes and upgrades going on with the diffs.

· Registered
2021 General 1000 full RZR Turbo Suspension swapped
17 Posts
Order a Harden billet Sprague carrier, and put all your gears in to a Billet HDExtrme offroad billet housing.
that should take care of any problems and should last forever.
That is what I would do if it was my rig tbh

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its in the works, but I still don't have a good eta on it. Our case will work, but you'll still need the ring and pinion specific to the TRE and HL models. The Hilliard patent just expired, so we have a bunch of changes and upgrades going on with the diffs.
I bought satv front diff case last yr when my wire broke off my front diff. Took out the ring and pinion and stuck it in the new case and it wouldn’t fit. The cover had a 1/4 gap. I had to return it and satv they said that it wasn’t compatable with the highlifter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts