Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at a lot of post about the super atv axles and was wondering if they have fixed the problem of them popping out.I am needing a new rear.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Ive been running 2 rears for 3 months no problems at all so far.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've been running Rhino rear axle since the end of June and have had no trouble with them. I'm very happy the the Rhinos.

·
BatRazor
1,323 Posts
My rear has been fine, but the other day, second ride
with there +5 LT off set kit both my front axles popped out.
I ordered two new c-clips. Will reinstall when they arrive.
Hope it doesn't happen again.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Been running 2 rear Axles since May and I havent had any problems. I also run a 3" lift kit from Super Atv with 27" ITP 589's and 1.5" wheels spacers in the rear and everything is good so far. And they are the Rhino Brand.

Anthony

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
My rear has been fine, but the other day, second ride
with there +5 LT off set kit both my front axles popped out.
I ordered two new c-clips. Will reinstall when they arrive.
Hope it doesn't happen again.
Yikes Tim both fronts poped out:scared2:..I wonder if they forgot to install front c-clips or just wrong ones...I always hear more about backs popping out:rm_thumbdown:..Keep us post or pm me what the problem was and what the fix is...Thanks:)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Guys you dont need to order C-clips.. Just look in your yellow pages. Pretty much any car shop will have them. When I swaped my axles shafts out to go to a plus four.. I just went to a local rack and pinion shop.. He shot grease in all the boots put clamps an all four axles and gave me a few C-clips for the ends.. Cost me 20 bucks... He said the clamps cost him about 15 cents each the C-clips 10 cents each and that was maybe a dollars worth of grease.. Took him 10-15 mins to do it.. I just had him grease and put clamps on a front and rear spare axle and give me a couple extra C-clips for them and he told me not to worry about it.. I gave him 20 bucks anyway..

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Guys you dont need to order C-clips.. Just look in your yellow pages. Pretty much any car shop will have them. When I swaped my axles shafts out to go to a plus four.. I just went to a local rack and pinion shop.. He shot grease in all the boots put clamps an all four axles and gave me a few C-clips for the ends.. Cost me 20 bucks... He said the clamps cost him about 15 cents each the C-clips 10 cents each and that was maybe a dollars worth of grease.. Took him 10-15 mins to do it.. I just had him grease and put clamps on a front and rear spare axle and give me a couple extra C-clips for them and he told me not to worry about it.. I gave him 20 bucks anyway..
Way-Good Info..Thanks...Over here that would cost at least a $100.00 just to talk to you and prolly another $100.00 for grease and c-clips:rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I almost paid like 3 dollars a clamp at napa.. A equipment repair guy tapped me on the arm while the Napa guys were trying to find the tool for the clamps and told me where to go..

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
So... is it just the + size axles with this problem?
My +5 from SuperATV are running perfect, the C rings were fine..Fluke maybe, + those guys guarantee all there parts...

·
BatRazor
1,323 Posts
SuperATV sent me new clips, no charge. I just have to
install them. Dam FRIG went out today. Wrecked my
plans for this week.

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
at least its easy to take front out....
but like to know why they poped out... to much travel on shocks and getting axle bind?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts