Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SUNDAY 10-3 Lucerne Valley "Low Dust" ride! <<<!PICS!>>>>>

I was going to go to Dumont this weekend to try out the new paddles, but we actually had some rain here yesterday---- so a local foothills/mtn ride is too good to pass up! Shouldnt be much dust at all!

So far, Jcrider and I are going--- post up if you want to come with!

I just got my wheels powdercoated satin blk-- anxious to try out the new turbo with the paddles in the sand dunes~

Its late notice, but all are welcome! We'll ride from my house-- call or pm for address-- 760 964 5123. Its in town- only 1/2 m off the hwy-- plenty of room for trks/trailers.

Leavin' at 9am! We'll ride the better part of the day---- bring lunch- Nothing too difficult- mostly exploring the mountains S of Lucerne-

All are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hundy you got the turbo installed already? I need a feedback review on install how ya like it vs stock for desert/mtn riding. It seems a no brainer in the dunes but in some of the more twisty mountain rides we do I wonder how the turbo responds.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it done a couple of weeks ago--- really havent been on a long ride with it yet. One word though---

A W E S O M E !

When I first installed it, it was like a race car--- I have since played with the clutching and mellowed it out a bit. Now it is more 'drivable'. Its fast. Huge difference from stock. Now she'll run 70mph. Gets there in a hurry. I could clutch it for more speed, but I think I have a happy medium rt now--

I only have about 50 miles on it, so I cant give a long term report yet--- but so far, so good!

The turbo makes power-- no doubt---- the key is clutching it for your type of riding.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Tons O pics!

The turbo ran flawlessly all day, and hauls! Good in the tight stuff too. Super happy!

Jcrider (Jeff and Charlene), Michelle and I left out about 9am and returned about 4pm. Rode about 28 miles. Did alot of exploring and found some cool stuff.

We had a great day!

·
scott425
170 Posts
Hundy looks like a fun ride sorry i missed it we went out to hodge rd near barstow sat and sun had great weather for riding

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Great ride, I wish I was there

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
which turbo did you go with?

Thanks , Raul

I went with K & T-- great product, great service, great performance-- very happy so far! This was really the first long ride I have had it on.

I did the Turbo kit, and upgraded a bit with the air to water intercooler, and low comp forged pistons.

·
Registered
128 Posts
What a great looking ride, let me know when you are doing this ride again i'd like to know so I can try to make it.:rzrs:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What a great looking ride, let me know when you are doing this ride again i'd like to know so I can try to make it.:rzrs:

There is a big cyn up there that we didnt have time to explore-- I want to go check it out--

Anyone available for a weekday run???

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Look cool ,theres just so much out that way. I hink me and cheryl will be camping out there ,THG weekend . Maybe cougar butt not sure, liked the rattle snake run and comming from cougar butt would be 100mi ride and that a long day ,so not sure about the camping.So maybe will plan a ride if your around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts