Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my first SxS next week, a 2019 1000 XP 2 seater non-turbo. What size paddle would be best all around and not rob as much HP? Also, what brand would you suggest? This is strictly for Glamis. I'm coming from the quad world and have run strictly Skat and STU paddles so I'm unfamiliar with all the brands people are using on RZRs. Also suggest a good front tire if you could. Obviously, I have plenty of time to think this through since Glamis dune season is over. Thanks for any help you can provide.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Scats are the only way to go if your looking to get the most out of your setup. Sandcraft also sells paddles that are made for them by Scat and work really well. I have a set and love them. As for what size I have a turbo so I am no help for that. Call sandcraft and they will help you choose what will work best for your HP range.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you want to save some money, get Sandblast. 28x10x14 and run your stock Bighorns on the front. They are about the size and weight as a stock Bighorn on the rear. I have an XP 1000 and I go almost anywhere in Glamis in 2wd. 4wd on the big hills.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm OK with spending money on good tires. The story behind getting a non turbo is that I'm doing a custom aftermarket turbo setup and want to start the build with a new machine and don't want to waste money on a turbo car. Realistically, I don't need a great rear tire setup because it'll only be for one season. I'll retire the rear once the engine build is done. I was planning on Skat fronts but those Sandcraft fronts look interesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts