Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 19 turbo xp4, I'm wondering what box sounds better, a ssv or the Rockford fosgate?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have a 19 Turbo S and just installed the ssv works 5 speaker system,it sounds awsome!! I had an MTX system in my xp4t and this ssv sounds alot better,of corse its kicker,but man the sub sounds great!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my old rzr I did a wetsounds sound bar and a 10" sub in an ssv box and it sounded great. I'm debating on doing that again or going with a full system that some of these companies are making now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
640 Posts
Not a big fan of kicker. They’ve been in car audio for a while and it’s sort of the budget label now IMO, even their nicer SQ subs don’t get much love for some reason.
I have the RF glovebox enclosure and like it. The sub fires toward the firewall, which I dampened with CLD and MLV. Great fitment and quality, can’t complain. I hear the SSV box isn’t as easy to install for some reason but I can’t imagine why.
I also got the T1S2-10 to go with it. That thing is loud, but sort of peaky, which can be expected. In hindsight there are a few other shallow 10s that I’d choose over it that have lower Qtc. No regrets though.
Just make sure to get yourself a class D amp with low thd, and slightly over powered for this tiny little box we have to work with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts