Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

Long story short, that’s an aluminum-made sturdy metal GPS Dash Mount Plate for Polaris RZR 900,1000, XP 1000, and some other models.

Automotive design Gauge Steering wheel Audio equipment Motor vehicle

But yeah, it didn’t sell well on Amazon. And apparently, we’re looking for the reasons.

Is it because that we’ve got another similar item- the tablet holder with extra storage room and no one just wants a simple dash plate or something?

Anyway, we want to find someone to do a review for this dash plate. You can get it for free of course.

Just send me back with your thoughts and opinions, of course, a video would be better lol.

For the rest of the guys.. We’re doing a clearance sale now, 20 bucks that is, worth every penny.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09DFPHMFS

Any interest?

Site note: We're designing the tablet holder for Pro XP owners since a couple of months before, and it's almost done. I'll inform you guys when it's a done deal.

Aaron

Attachments

·
Vendor
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I mentioned reviewer in the title, it doesn't mean that I want someone to put on some kind words on Amazon, all you have to do is to offer me your serious review. 🤦‍♂️

The pros and cons, good things and bad things..Just talk to me by conversation and that's OK!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Kemi - can’t speak on this model as I have a 2017 xp4 1000 and won’t fit. But as an owner of the older model, I wish we had a similar option for our dashes for tablet holders. I’m sure I’m not the only one who shares this wish. I do have a mount on the grab handle, but not the same. Even with all the ram mounts, in hard riding it still moves.

Maybe you have a solution I’ve missed?

Thank you!

·
Vendor
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kemi - can’t speak on this model as I have a 2017 xp4 1000 and won’t fit. But as an owner of the older model, I wish we had a similar option for our dashes for tablet holders. I’m sure I’m not the only one who shares this wish. I do have a mount on the grab handle, but not the same. Even with all the ram mounts, in hard riding it still moves.

Maybe you have a solution I’ve missed?

Thank you!

Take a look at this one. What's the length and width of your device?

·
Vendor
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kemi - I have a 2017 Xp1000. This is for newer model, with newer dash.
I guess I kind of mis-read the last post🤦‍♂️. Sorry for any misleading info bud.

Now we're developing tablet mount for Pro XP models, not sure whether I could persuade my crew to design one for older models, but I'll give it a try.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I’m looking for a Pro Xp model plate as well, not to hold a tablet but to mount a Bluetooth radio controller similar to the one in the Amazon review. Right now it’s just sitting loose in the cubby in front of the shifter because I don’t want to drill into the factory plastics

·
Vendor
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m looking for a Pro Xp model plate as well, not to hold a tablet but to mount a Bluetooth radio controller similar to the one in the Amazon review. Right now it’s just sitting loose in the cubby in front of the shifter because I don’t want to drill into the factory plastics
Gesture Collar Sharing Dress shirt Event

1 - 12 of 12 Posts