Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to remove primary clutch but it is STUCK and I mean really stuck. We have tried everything everybody has told us and nothing has worked. We’ve tried the clutch puller tool, have an impact, cranked it down by hand, hit it with a hammer, rubber mallet, sledgehammer. Have literally tried everything people said normally work and it is not working at all. We’ve tried water, grease, and oil like people have told us also and it’s not working either. We have to get the primary clutch off to fix other parts or we can’t ride at all and it’s just not coming off, period. What do we do??

·
Registered
480 Posts
Have you allowed pressure to do it's work? try using the correct puller, crank it down, and walk away. Go to bed. Go to work. Go out to eat. etc. May be a big POP in the middle of the night. Just a thought. Let time do it's thing. JMHO

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hopefully you removed your primary clutch by now. I do recall watching a Hunterworks video where he mentions, when trying to remove such primary he suggested tapping the primary with a rubber mallet along the top ridge. Sorry, I don't recall specifically which video it was.....perhaps call them?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts