Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
I just got my paddles put on my rzr and They look great thanks to
Black rhino. Here's a crappy picture. I'll have better ones next sat when I go to pismo
http://

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Crappy picture, not, black on red all ways a good match, they look killer on your car Matthew, cant wait for the report on there performance ! Nice" Glad we could help

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I have a stock 2012 xp and was wondering what the best setup is for me. i know i want the black wheels. shipped to 73099

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I have a stock 2012 xp and was wondering what the best setup is for me. i know i want the black wheels. shipped to 73099
I would do the 4-4 x 12 fronts with a 2 ply 27" tall smoothies and 5-5 x 12 rears with a STU Blaster play cut 75/25 on the DWT red labels powdered black. PM coming your way on the price tag.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I would do the 4-4 x 12 fronts with a 2 ply 27" tall smoothies and 5-5 x 12 rears with a STU Blaster play cut 75/25 on the DWT red labels powdered black. PM coming your way on the price tag.
I have this exact same set up from these guys and they are awesome

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Just ordered them today, can't wait!!! And thanks again Steven on answering all my questions.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Curious. What tire pressure are you guys running with this set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

·
0 Posts

please pm me a price on these with black rims for my xp4

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I think he told me to run 9lbs on the front and 8lbs on the rears. Might have got them mixed up, I was going to ask him again when mine came in.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

please pm me a price on these with black rims for my xp4
PM coming your way.............

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey Steve, I'm telling you man it was down to the wire on receiving my wheels and tires. Tracked them on ups website and it said they would be here on may 3, they didn't get here until 8 PM. MAN I WAS GETTIMG ANXIOUS!!!!!!! I must have been the last stop in my area. Anyway I have them mounted and they look awesome. THANKS AGAIN. Can't wait to get out on the dunes.

I'll be hitting you up on that 30" Rigid real soon.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hey Steve, I'm telling you man it was down to the wire on receiving my wheels and tires. Tracked them on ups website and it said they would be here on may 3, they didn't get here until 8 PM. MAN I WAS GETTIMG ANXIOUS!!!!!!! I must have been the last stop in my area. Anyway I have them mounted and they look awesome. THANKS AGAIN. Can't wait to get out on the dunes.

I'll be hitting you up on that 30" Rigid real soon.
Daaaaaaam, 8 pm that delivery guy had a long day, super glad they got there in time for your trip. Glad you like them. My pleasure in helping with your build ! Hope you have a great trip !

21 - 40 of 72 Posts