Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any and all of you out there that have not had a chance to deal with Nate, or Mike over at Strictly diesel, you can rest assured that this shop really knows what they are doing and they are extremely honest. I have had them do 2 engine installs and fix various other difficult to diagnose issues. This is the only shop that I will let touch my diesel because they have completely earned my trust! Many others out there act like they know everything because they don't have a clue. Nate doesn't have to act, he really does have a great deal of knowledge and I suspect some type of magic wand to fix the problem(s) quickly!

I was not asked to write this post and was not even aware that Strictly was an advertiser here until I saw a banner add.

Keep up the good work guys!

I'm sure I'll be breaking something soon and bringing you the pieces to put back together.

P.S. Are you fixing Rzrs yet?

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Thanks for the kind word -Dan, I appreciate it!!:pint:

We do not work on RZR's yet... but if you want a diesel in it let me know...!!

We have been working on something else here lately, I hope to unveil it soon! I am sure it is something you will all like. stay tuned!!:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
At this point I have seen a lot of the videos they have on the new truck/features/supposed benefits. The engine itself looks like they are pulling out all of the stops.... 6 head bolts per cylinder again.... (gee I wonder why...lol) , and as said above there is a lot riding on this one for Ford...
I personally am very excited about it... But I am hopeful that all of there "real world testing" was really done this time...!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.