Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have gotten my last 3 RZR’s registered as street legal in Idaho. It was very easy to do and cheap. You used to be able to do it online but not anymore. You have to be physically present in Idaho to do it now. First make sure you have all the street legal upgrades such as mirrors, turn signals, horn, lighted license plate mount, windshield and insurance and proof of ownership (I used my Oregon title) The vehicle must then have a Idaho LEO do VIN verification and form. Take that form to the DMV office and fork over about $30 for the plate and sticker and you are good to go for 5 years.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you have an Idaho off road license plate on your atv/sidexside, in Idaho, you are legal to drive on public roads that are not State or Federal highways.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have gotten my last 3 RZR’s registered as street legal in Idaho. It was very easy to do and cheap. You used to be able to do it online but not anymore. You have to be physically present in Idaho to do it now. First make sure you have all the street legal upgrades such as mirrors, turn signals, horn, lighted license plate mount, windshield and insurance and proof of ownership (I used my Oregon title) The vehicle must then have a Idaho LEO do VIN verification and form. Take that form to the DMV office and fork over about $30 for the plate and sticker and you are good to go for 5 years.
Great, thank you.
Where can I get theLEO or VIN verification form?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts