Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 13 xp900 4 that I'm finally going to start using as I live in southern California and it's finally riding season. It's been to benchmark this past spring to get a full cage with integrated bumper with roof and solid half doors. I'm looking at getting some twisted stitch seats shortly but before I do I'm thinking about storage.

I usually only ride with one or two other people and I have no kids so one of the rear seats usually is unoccupied. I looked into buying the Polaris seat replacement storage box but 300 dollars for a plastic box seems kind of steep to me. I have a small tool bag that I stick under the passenger seat but I need more tools and parts as I ride the desert trails and usually end up pretty far from the truck.

I'm curious what you guys are using to haul all your stuff while still keeping the cool appearance of these rigs. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
526 Posts
One cheaper option would be to buy a seat base for $60 and attach whatever stoage box you like to it. That way it clicks in and out like the Polaris one does but way cheaper. One idea of many options.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
It's a Harbor Freight jack I made the plates for the bottom and added a quick connect bracket
Interesting.........but why the hell do you carry such a monstrous jack, when a simple, little scissor-jack would more than suffice, and take-up much, much less room with significantly less weight?

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts